My photos

venerdì 9 dicembre 2011

Happy birthday to me! Udc Naked palette first impression, swatches & comparison

For my birthday I received del Naked Palette!







 
The eyeshadow are realy pigmented and creamy, they can also be used without a primer. I noticed that Naked and Bucked are less pigmented than the oder. 
In the past I've heard some bloggers say that the Naked are similar to the Storm sleek palette. Here are some comparison for you.
  
 
Udc Gunmetal vs #9 Storm: 
Pretty similar, the eyeshadow from the Sleek palette is a llittle bit lighter than Gunmetal.
 #6 Storm vs Udc Hustle:
The one from the Sleek palette is reddish than Hustle.

 #5 Storm vs Udc Sin:
In real life they are more similar than photographed. There is really only a different in light-reflection.

I thought #3 and #11 from the Storm could be similar to Naked and Bucked, but really they aren't.

So the Storm palette can't be a substitution for the Naked... Sorry!

1 commento:

  1. Sono stupende entrambe, ho la Naked ma mi piacerebbe avere anche la Storm, perché merita davvero=) Comunque il tuo blog è davvero interessante, ti seguo^_^

    RispondiElimina